MABUHAY TINTED READING GLASSES
The Mabuhay is a Caddis wireframe aviator design. They've added rubber texture to the temple tips to secure these frames to your face in times of gravitational diversity. The lens has a slight color tint, depending on which model you can’t live without. Named to celebrate a certain punk rock venue in San Francisco; whether you need to know that or not is really up to you. Some things are just better left undiscussed. Trust when we say that whatever happened at the Fab Mab…stayed at the Fab Mab.
All Caddis lenses are designed to block blue light while reducing smudging and glare.
Quality you can feel: premium, durable materials, thoughtful designs, and careful craftsmanship.
Your Caddis frames come nestled on top of a soft, custom-designed microfiber bag for storage.
- Vintage-inspired style with a large fit.
- Lenses tinted pale pink, pale blue or pale green.
- Durable temple tips can be shaped for a custom fit.
- Sturdy 3-barrel hinges ensure security and stability.
- Adjustable nose pads designed for comfort
Frame: Custom alloy metals.Temple Tips & Nose Pads: Injected polypropylene and silicone.
Lenses: Proprietary Frq blue light filtering CR39 lens.