People with larger faces like the frame thickness + solid feel. Customers with smaller faces like wearing a frame that stands out. Just depends on what you’re into. CADDIS has taken liberty to engrave “Port” over the left eye, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing. Not a yacht thing.
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
- Anti-reflective coating helps to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coating for anti smudge.
If you’re new to corrective eyewear, 40 or older, or believe that you don’t need glasses and you’re at least 45 years old, start with a 1.00. In the last several years we wish we had a buck for every time one of our friends said , “Cool company…but I don’t need reading glasses..” then we handed them a pair of 1.00 and without fail, “Holy shit!….this is awesome”. This is the gateway drug, game changer magnification level most start with.
As you begin to recognize the need, and eventual addiction, to seeing things clear again, you’ll want to upgrade and have a pair of +1.50 around. There are times of the day where the extra boost is welcomed.
More than likely, you’re already a buyer and user of corrective eyewear, so from here on out, you have some idea of what you need. More times than not, your first rodeo is not with a set of +2.00. You’ve probably flirted with the tower of shame at your local drugstore.…the one that sits between the Dr. Scholls display and the Sonicare refill kits. You probably didn’t feel all that awesome…our goal is to change all that.
Varsity league user. We don’t need to tell you anything that you don’t already know. We also want to thank you for being a model citizen for those who will come after you. You're a pioneer.