The sale! (yes…that 50% off sale)
We’re making room for Spring arrivals and there are lots of GREAT finds in store. Come on by and treat yourself!Enjoy 50% off everything in store from now untll February.
Wildflower is looking for an experienced part-time sales associate.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with sales experience and a love of fashion. Work directly with the boutique owner to inspire, support, and most importantly, connect with our valued customers…both existing and new.
If you are the right fit or know someone who is click here to find out more and apply!
Thanks to Halifax’s best clientele for your patronage in 2014 – we greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
We hope everyone enjoyed the holidays in exactly the way you wanted to.
As part of our appreciation for your support and a great way to kick off 2015, we’re pleased to offer you
50% off all clothing
30% off all accessories
Friday Jan. 2 / Saturday Jan. 3
Here’s just a taste of what’ s in store…but there’s a lot more worth coming in for!
Here’s just a taste of some of the beauties waiting for you in the shop. And yes…
EVERYTHING IS 50% OFF!
Dec. 27, 10am – 6pm
We have had so many inquiries about our annual jewelry / accessories sale that we’ve made a last minute decision to host a snap sale as a ‘thank you’ to you for your continued support.
Please drop by, say hi, and enjoy…30% off everything in store Friday December 19 and Saturday December 20!*
All the best for this holiday season to you and yours!
*Sale only applicable on these dates and will not be honoured for sales before or after
Hey – want some great chat and even better prizes including these beauties below? Heather Nolan (@MmmisforMommy) is hosting another one of her wildly popular EastCoastMomChats on Twitter Wednesday Dec. 10. Just use #ECMChat and tune in!
We’re honoured to be part of a great homegrown initiative and will be giving away a couple of gifts:
Prize set 1: For mom
- Erin Templeton make-up case ($49). These lovely little make-up cases are made from recycled leather by a great gal out in B.C.
- Hanky Panky candy striped one size thongs – $28 for the prints, $25 for the solid colors (of which we have plenty!) I don’t know a girl that doesn’t love these – perfect stocking stuffers
- Butter London nail laquer – $17. A chemical free nail polish that comes in a plethora of fabulous colors and sleek packaging to boot!
Prize set 2: For the wee one
- Electrik Kidz Bib – $19.99. Adorable and stylish bandana bib to keep your baby’s clothes fresh from drool! Detachable pacifier clip.
- Hansel from Basel Kids socks – $8. Adorable little socks that would be perfect for a holiday lil’ one. Other prints in store and matching adult ones too!