Hey – want some great chat and even better prizes including these beauties below? Heather Nolan (@MmmisforMommy) is hosting another one of her wildly popular EastCoastMomChats on Twitter Wednesday Dec. 10. Just use #ECMChat and tune in!
We’re honoured to be part of a great homegrown initiative and will be giving away a couple of gifts:
Prize set 1: For mom
- Erin Templeton make-up case ($49). These lovely little make-up cases are made from recycled leather by a great gal out in B.C.
- Hanky Panky candy striped one size thongs – $28 for the prints, $25 for the solid colors (of which we have plenty!) I don’t know a girl that doesn’t love these – perfect stocking stuffers
- Butter London nail laquer – $17. A chemical free nail polish that comes in a plethora of fabulous colors and sleek packaging to boot!
Prize set 2: For the wee one
- Electrik Kidz Bib – $19.99. Adorable and stylish bandana bib to keep your baby’s clothes fresh from drool! Detachable pacifier clip.
- Hansel from Basel Kids socks – $8. Adorable little socks that would be perfect for a holiday lil’ one. Other prints in store and matching adult ones too!
Come on in and warm up your wardrobe and your spirits this Friday Dec. 5. Everything in store will be 20% off from 10AM – 9PM, and of course we’ll have warm cider and cookies to warm you up while you browse! Check out just some of the new items in store for you and those special peeps on your list.
Baby – It’s getting cold out there! Come on in and warm up your wardrobe and your spirits this Friday November 14. Everything in store will be 20% off from 10AM – 9PM, and of course we’ll have warm cider and cookies to warm you up while you browse! Check out just some of the new items in store for you and those special peeps on your list.
Not much more to this post than the title. We’re fully stocked with beautiful pieces for all occasions, and that includes great plaids and cozy sweater for these cool, wet evenings when you just want to curl up on the couch with your besties and your favourite choice of red!
This Saturday, October 4, get out and enjoy discovering your local restaurant, shops and retailers and take in all that Halifax has to offer.
City Harvest is an annual event held in the Fall featuring a myriad of independent business owners in downtown Halifax. It’s more than just a day dedicated to ‘Local’ – it’s a celebration of the talent, courage, quality, diversity and energy that independent retailers and business owners bring to our community and customers every day.
Please click on the poster below to take a look at all the participants. Plan your day and come on out!!!