MOSEBACKE LIGHTWEIGHT RAINCOAT
Mosebacke Lightweight is an artisanally made a-line-shaped raincoat for women. The ultra-light waterproof fabric is tailored with double-welded seams, making it impossible for any moisture to seep through. Ease of movement and comfort is achieved with under-arm eyelets and a drawstring hood. The thin and packable fabric makes this garment perfect in unpredictable weather and for travelling.
- Snap metal button closures
- Drawstring hood
- Open welt pockets
- Double welded seams
- Under-arm eyelets for ventilation
- +20 000 mm water column pressure
- Designed in Stockholm
- Made in Europe
- Coating: 100% PVC rubberized coating
Membrane: 52% cotton, 48% polyester
We recommend that our customers strictly follow our care instructions to ensure product quality.
- If the garment is dirty or has stains first try using a wet cloth and soap. If stains don’t come out, the garment may be machine washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, only on the setting for delicate items
- Use only liquid laundry soap
- Dry hanging
- Do not use softener or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- We recommend careful use of leather and darker denim together with our raincoats, to avoid staining from other materials
When not in use, we recommend storing your raincoat hanging. Avoid hanging next to garments made of leather or darker denim, to avoid staining from other materials.