Hey – want some great chat and even better prizes including these beauties below? Heather Nolan (@MmmisforMommy) is hosting another one of her wildly popular EastCoastMomChats on Twitter Wednesday Dec. 10. Just use #ECMChat and tune in!
We’re honoured to be part of a great homegrown initiative and will be giving away a couple of gifts:
Prize set 1: For mom
- Erin Templeton make-up case ($49). These lovely little make-up cases are made from recycled leather by a great gal out in B.C.
- Hanky Panky candy striped one size thongs – $28 for the prints, $25 for the solid colors (of which we have plenty!) I don’t know a girl that doesn’t love these – perfect stocking stuffers
- Butter London nail laquer – $17. A chemical free nail polish that comes in a plethora of fabulous colors and sleek packaging to boot!
Prize set 2: For the wee one
- Electrik Kidz Bib – $19.99. Adorable and stylish bandana bib to keep your baby’s clothes fresh from drool! Detachable pacifier clip.
- Hansel from Basel Kids socks – $8. Adorable little socks that would be perfect for a holiday lil’ one. Other prints in store and matching adult ones too!